Cook Sales Incorporated is a growing company with over thirty years of success. This company started as a family owned business, in Southern Illinois, and has expanded into multiple states. Cook strives for excellent customer service and the ability to make a difference. Our employees are provided with the commitment of a supportive management team, consistent leadership guidance, and an enjoyable work environment.
- Transporting portable buildings
- Locate and inspect building for defects prior to loading
- Must perform a final safety walk prior to departure
- Assist in the set up of sales lot locations
- Must hold valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of two-years driving experience
- Oversize load and/or flat bed experience a plus
- DOT physical
- DOT drug screen
Benefits include health insurance, 401k, paid holiday, paid vacation. Please upload resume or complete online application.
For further information, please direct inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (618) 893-2114 Ext. 278.