“Build the highest quality portable building, create value, and make a difference.”
We are not only the #1 place when you need room for your stuff but also the #1 place for great opportunities!
Cook Portable Warehouses is a rapidly growing company with more than thirty years of success. Cook strives for excellent customer service and the ability to make a difference. To help us further our accomplishments we are seeking a self-motivated individual who is determined to grow with us. Our employees are provided with the commitment of a supportive management team, consistent leadership guidance, and an enjoyable work environment.
- Prospect for new sales opportunities via phone, email, and social media
- Utilize social media for networking
- Meet and greet all customers
- Provide all customers with an excellent sales presentation
- Acquire knowledge of all products and services
- Connect with supervisor frequently regarding any issues
- Complete all sales orders in timely fashion
- Maintain presentable work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiar with different sales techniques
- Some construction knowledge preferred
- Social media experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales/customer service
- Background/MVR required
2014 marked the 30th Anniversary of Cook Portable Warehouses. Over the past 32 years, we have learned many things and developed a set of core values that define who we are and guide our business. As we move forward with a great deal of optimism and little uncertainty, it is important that we remain true to those values and incorporate them into our vision for the future. To continue to thrive as a business over the next 10 years and beyond, we must look ahead; understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future, and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. We must set a goal, keep that goal clearly in focus, and strive to reach it every day. That’s what Destination 2024 is all about. It creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a plan for reaching our goals together as a company.
Hours of operation are Tuesday-Saturday from 9am-5:30pm. Benefits include weekly base plus commission, health insurance, dental, matching 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays.