“Build the highest quality portable building, create value, and make a difference.”
Cook Portable Warehouses is a rapidly growing company with more than thirty years of success. Cook strives for excellent customer service and the ability to make a difference. To help us further our accomplishments we are seeking a self-motivated individual who is determined to grow with us. Our employees are provided with the commitment of a supportive management team, consistent leadership guidance, and an enjoyable work environment.
- Effectively close portable building sales
- Report to Sales Managers regarding objectives and reviews
- Determine customer needs
- Develop independent networking skills
- Attend training seminars offered by the company
- Assist existing and potential customers
- Handle follow-up calls and referrals
- Generate leads
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales experience
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible with schedule
- Familiar with different sales techniques
- Construction knowledge preferred
- Minimum of two years sales experience
- Background/MVR required
2014 marked the 30th Anniversary of Cook Portable Warehouses. Over the past 32 years, we have learned many things and developed a set of core values that define who we are and guide our business. As we move forward with a great deal of optimism and little uncertainty, it is important that we remain true to those values and incorporate them into our vision for the future. To continue to thrive as a business over the next 10 years and beyond, we must look ahead; understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future, and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. We must set a goal, keep that goal clearly in focus, and strive to reach it every day. That’s what Destination 2024 is all about. It creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a plan for reaching our goals together as a company.
We offer stable employment with opportunity for career growth based on work
performance. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, base salary plus commission, paid
holiday, and paid vacation.