“Build the highest quality portable building, create value, and make a difference.”
The #1 place when you need room for your stuff and #1 for great opportunities!
Did you know that the demand for extra storage space has increased over the past thirty years? It’s true! Many individuals look to store their belongings in a safe area that is easily accessible. That is exactly what we had in mind when our first shed was constructed in 1984. By creating a quality product this began our journey as the leader of the portable shed industry. Now, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of our team! This opportunity will allow those who enjoy networking and providing customer service to create a presence in their own community. If you are innovate and looking for career growth this opportunity is for you!
Sales & Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Implement advertising and marketing campaigns via social media
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential customers
- Present an exceptional sales presentations when greeting customers as well as
through social media
- Maintain knowledge of both Cook and competitive products in order to create
new marketing ideas
- Notify supervisor of sales/marketing objectives and discuss plans for achievement
- Must update knowledge by participating in any educational opportunities
- Social media marketing experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must work independently and be self-managed
- Minimum of three sales and social media experience required
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Must complete criminal and motor vehicle background
2016 marked the 34th Anniversary of Cook Portable Warehouses. Over the past 34 years, we have learned many things and developed a set of core values that define who we are and guide our business. As we move forward with a great deal of optimism and little uncertainty, it is important that we remain true to those values and incorporate them into our vision for the future. To continue to thrive as a business over the next 10 years and beyond, we must look ahead; understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future, and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. We must set a goal, keep that goal clearly in focus, and strive to reach it every day.
Hours of operation are Tuesday-Saturday from 9am-5:30pm. Benefits include competitive wages, health insurance, dental, matching 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays. Follow us on Facebook and visit www.cookportablewarehouses.com to learn more about us!