Immediately hiring for a self-starter with advancement opportunity!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of our team! If you are goal driven and looking for career growth this opportunity is for you!
Role of Assistant Fleet Manager
We are immediately hiring for a candidate with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic. Candidate will assist Fleet Manager in all aspects and responsibilities of the Fleet Department. Ideal candidate for this mid-entry level position must be willing to go beyond the call of duty and be a self-starter!
Duties (not limited to)
- Assisting with recruitment/management of all terminal employees.
- Daily operations includes all paperwork, customer service repairs and all aspects of driver and vehicle management.
- Proactive in addressing any operational or personnel issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the Fleet Manager.
- Must be organized and have quick problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of diesel trucks and mechanical trouble-shooting helpful.
- Customer service and sales experience helpful to maintain customer base.
- DOT, Elog, & FMCSA Rules and Regulation knowledge a plus.
- Basic office/computer skills, experience with MAC systems is a plus.
- Excellent time-management skills a must.
- Sone management experience is preferred.
- Desire to learn.
- Comfortable with working independently and as part of a team.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
- Compensation-Up to $42k annually based on experience. Annual increases based on performance reviews.
- Health and Life insurance.
- Dental, Vision and Additional Life coverage available.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.