The #1 place when you need room for your stuff and #1 for great opportunities!
Many individuals look to store their belongings in a safe area that is easily accessible. That is exactly what we had in mind when our first shed was constructed in 1984. By creating a quality product this began our journey as the leader of the portable shed industry. Now, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of our team! If you are innovate and looking for career growth this opportunity is for you!
Role of Coordinator
The Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, receiving, verifying, reconciling, and processing vendor and sales representative payments.
· Pay sales commissions
· Write checks for all divisions
· Print reports and process for positive pay
· Enter vendor invoices
· Add or delete vendors as necessary
· Monitor applicable tax rates for sales representatives
· Monitor and order office supplies
· Reconcile accounts payable register at the end of month
· Maintain file for W-9s
· Process 1099 forms for sales and vendors at the year end
· Process refund checks for cancelled and paid off accounts
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong communication skills
· Well organized
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Basic computer skills needed
· Customer service experience
· Minimum of a five years accounts payable experience required
· Must complete a criminal background check
· Must complete a pre-employment drug screen
We offer stable employment with opportunity for career growth based on work performance. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, competitive salary, holiday pay, and paid vacation.