Hiring immediately for a self-start with advancement opportunity!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of our team! If you are goal driven and looking for career growth this opportunity is for you!
Positions available in these locations:
Role of Admin Assistant
We are immediately hiring for a candidate with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic. Candidate will assist the National Fleet Manager in all aspects and responsibilities of the Fleet Department. Main responsibilities of this position include willing to learn, operate, and oversee our web-based ELD & DOT Compliance Program. As well as daily monitoring of driver ELD's. Candidate will also be responsible for entering and maintaining all driver and vehicle files, maintenance, and fuel programs. Ideal candidate for this position must be willing to go beyond the call of duty and be a self-starter!
- Must be organized and have quick problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in the trucking industry a plus.
- Able to train and coach fellow personnel.
- DOT & FMCSA Rules & Regulation knowledge a plus.
- Basic office/computer skills, operate web-based programming.
- Excellent time-management skills a must.
- Some supervising experience preferred.
- Desire to learn.
- Comfortable with working independently and as part of team.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
- Compensation - Up to $40k annually based on experience. Annual increases based on performance reviews.
- Health and Life insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Additional Life coverage available.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.