IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR A SELF-STARTER WITH ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of our team! If you are goal driven and looking for career growth this opportunity is for you!
Positions Available in These Locations:
- Purvis, MS
Role of Fleet Manager
We are immediately hiring for a candidate with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic. Candidate will be in charge of aspects and responsibilities of the Fleet Department. Ideal candidate for this mid-entry level position must be willing to go beyond the call of duty and be a self-starter!
Duties (not limited to):
- Assisting with recruitment of all terminal employees.
- Daily operations includes all paperwork, customer service repairs and all aspects of driver and vehicle management.
- Proactive in addressing any operational or personnel issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the National Fleet Manager.
- Must be organized and have quick problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of diesel trucks and mechanical trouble-shooting helpful.
- Customer service and sales experience helpful to maintain customer base.
- DOT, Elog, & FMCSA Rules & Regulation knowledge a plus.
- Basic office/computer skills, experience with MAC systems is a plus.
- Excellent time-mangement skills a must.
- Some management experience is preferred.
- Desire to learn.
- Comfortable with working independently and as part of team.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
- Compensation-Based on experience. Annual increases based on performance reviews.
- Health and Life insurance.
- Dental, Vision, and Additional Life coverage available.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.