If you’re still considering which shed to purchase, understand it’s ok to take your time and explore your options!
You want to find a shed that fits your needs and is built to last. Cook Portable Warehouses are built with your needs in mind. See our shed options here.
Keith Nothnagel owns two Texas lots in Jacksonville and Rusk. He likes to call Cook portable buildings the “Cadillacs” of storage sheds. He doesn’t just sell a shed, he provides customers a quality building he himself takes pride in.
When he’s helping customers search for the right shed, he says these are the key points to remember:
- Take a tour of the sheds and inspect the quality. Taking a walk inside is the best way for you to see if it’s what you’re looking for and meets your standards. See the superior features of Cook’s sheds.
- Ask about the warranties. Learn more about the warranty options.
- Working to protect your credit? Know that Cook doesn’t pull your credit score and your current job will not be contacted. Financing with Cook is simple and easy which means you get exactly what you need for a price you can afford. Learn more about our rent-to-own program.
- Understand you can own a shed, without owning the property. If you’re renting the property, you can get written permission from the owner of the land to add our portable buildings.
- You can customize your shed with Cook: If you don’t find exactly what you want on a Cook lot, that’s ok! Visiting the lot will give you an idea of what size and type of shed you’re looking for (ie. Utility, Lofted Garage, Garden Shed). Then you can order the color, style and extra features you want.
Let our dealers help you find the right shed to fit your needs. Download your own free Dare to Compare Checklist to use as you research options.